We refer to all selfless giving for the spiritual growth and benefit of another as "agape." That is the ancient Greek word that describes the act of being loving to another. It was a term employed by the early Christians.
- Prayer. Pray for the candidates and team.
- You can send a letter of support or make a poster.
- Help make placemats for the meal service, hand colored. This is a good project for young family members.
- Bake cookies. We need about 5,000 dozen home baked and prayed-over cookies. Please visit the Cookie Baking Project response form.
- Join a prayer chain. Get with friends and agree to pray around the clock in shifts.
- Donate food. We serve about 900 meals, baked by our kitchen team over the course of the retreat.
- Green agape (money). Every Kairos retreat costs between $13,000 and $15,000. No team member gets paid. That is all "out-of-pocket" expenses necessary to run a major event like this. To help with your green agape, send a check or money order (payable to Kairos) to: Kelly McIntosh, 25468 Curtis Rd, Waller, TX 77484.
- Consider becoming a member of the team! For more information on this, click on the "Participate" tab. Think about it!
If any of the above sounds like something you can help with, get with a team member for more information. If you do not know a team member, please use the "Contact Us" form and we WILL respond.
Thank you, and may God always bless and keep you!